I had a girlfriend who suffered from monthly migraines (see if you can work
that out) it was no laughing matter, it was 3-4 days in a dark room with a damp
towel over her lovely little face, broke my heart it did. She paid a total of
£40,000 on health yagyas to cure it.

 I asked why she didn't ask for a refund after the first one failed but got the
usual "it works at a level I'm not aware of" or, "there's too much stress in
collective consciousness" or "at least the money goes to the best possible
place" or "we're in the wrong yuga" Usual stuff.

 This is part of the Marshy genius, he creates a worldview that makes your
experience of consciousness the most powerful thing that's happening in the
world, not only for your own development but in changing the world for the
better in every possible way. And if it doesn't work, the philosophy contains
within it the reason why it doesn't work and it's the same reason you feel so
good in the first place - the mechanics of stress release. Something good is
happening. I wish I'd thought of it. Bloody amazing.

---In FairfieldLife@yahoogroups.com, <mjackson74@...> wrote:

 I know one initiator whose wife has a lot of health problems - he has paid the
Movement thousands for health yagyas - ain't done shit.
 On Thu, 2/13/14, salyavin808 <no_re...@yahoogroups.com