---In FairfieldLife@yahoogroups.com, <punditster@...> wrote:
"So, you don't have any more information on the missing pundit boys?"

 Not really, but to hazard a guess they're probably working on the sly, making
a bit of money for a change. Meeting some people from the real world and having
a laugh. Good luck to them.

 > I never did want to talk about missing pundits >
 So, you don't have any more information on the missing pundit boys?

 On Fri, Feb 14, 2014 at 11:27 AM, salyavin808 <no_re...@yahoogroups.com
mailto:no_re...@yahoogroups.com> wrote:
   I never did want to talk about missing pundits, that was you diverting the
topic by deliberately answering the wrong question to avoid having to deal with
the uncomfortable facts.

 Namely that yagya's are a crock of shit and the TMO is keeping a bunch of kids
in a dorm 24/7 chanting to the gods so they can charge the true believers for
prayers in the vain hope of making their lives better. The Fairfielders also
get a smug sense of satisfaction that they are "doing all they can to save the
world", the TMO makes a fortune and the pundits get to waste their lives for
zilch.

 Some day the TMO will limp out of the stone age. But not while there's money
to be made.

<punditster@...> wrote:

 On 2/14/2014 11:14 AM, salyavin808 wrote:
 > Keep chugging that kool-aid Tricky...

 So, you don't want to talk anymore about the missing pundit boys? Go figure.