What a fabulous debate there in that interview, just like we have still on FFL.
A unitive experience that is within the human ontology of some and then those
who don't know it and even some who will resist it in the sophistry of their
lives. Got some who got insight and some who don't know squat about mysticism,
the Unified Field, natural law and what is peace. Same old, same old. Now we
even know so much more than even then in those 1960's because of the accruing
re-enforcement of science also cutting through through the barbed wiring of
ignorance with the fusing of spiritual meditation, modern science and vedic
science of mysticism waged by some great-minded people. Same old challenge of
teaching the people Radical peace of Deep Being beyond the relative experience
and then what even is a field effect of good vibration of 20 minutes twice a
day.  Evolution is happening.  All we are saying is, let's give Peace a chance.
That is all.  Come to meditation.
 -Buck

 David Frost interviews Harrison and Lennon about TM, the entire interview is
about TM. - It gets interesting at about 30 minutes. George seemed to be well
and truly hooked in.

 http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tpR65WXGX0k
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tpR65WXGX0k