I had no idea that interview even existed, it is very interesting to me.
On Sat, 2/15/14, dhamiltony...@yahoo.com <dhamiltony...@yahoo.com> wrote:

 Subject: [FairfieldLife] RE: Lennon and Harrison
 To: FairfieldLife@yahoogroups.com
 Date: Saturday, February 15, 2014, 1:32 AM

       What a fabulous debate there in
 that interview, just
 like we have still on FFL.  A unitive experience that is
 within the
 human ontology of some and then those who don't know it
 and even some who will resist it in the sophistry of their
 lives.  Got some who got insight
 and some who don't know squat about mysticism, the
 Unified Field,
 natural law and what is peace.  Same old, same old. Now we
 even know so much
 more than even then in those 1960's because of the
 accruing re-enforcement of
 science also cutting through through the barbed wiring of
 ignorance with the fusing of spiritual meditation, modern
 science and vedic science of mysticism waged by some
 great-minded people.
 Same old challenge of teaching the people Radical peace of
 Deep Being
 beyond the relative experience and then what even is a field
 effect
 of good vibration of 20 minutes twice a day.  Evolution
 is happening.  All we are saying is,
 let's give Peace a chance.   That is all.  Come to
 meditation.
 -Buck
 David Frost interviews
 Harrison and Lennon about TM, the entire interview is about
 TM. - It gets interesting at about 30 minutes. George seemed
 to be well and truly hooked in.

 http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tpR65WXGX0k