Sort of lost my interest in this discussion Judy once I realized, (once again),
that your "unflinching honesty" has so many conditions attached. And really, I
think Barry's observations have you (and Robin) pegged perfectly. I am sorry
about that and I hope I've met your expectations with my reply.

---In FairfieldLife@yahoogroups.com, <authfriend@...> wrote:

 I can't wait to see the Feeb fall for this one, even though he's perfectly
well aware (as is Richard) that Barry typecasts himself as a troll, and I'm far
more sinned against than sinning. If any troll deserves to be troll-baited once
in awhile, it's Barry.

 Would not unflinching honesty require a response to what appears to be a
breach of this assertion, without conditions!!?

 To be honest, Steve, this post of Judy's is an example of "Trollbaiting" - the
use of other trolls as an excuse for their own misbehavior, and in many cases,
typecasting another user as a "troll" regardless of his or her intent.