---In FairfieldLife@yahoogroups.com, <no_re...@yahoogroups.com> wrote:

 Please can we ago back to 50 posts a week, it's for your sanity as much as
everybody elses....

 I asked for the post limit shortly before Christmas but I was poo-pooed and
shot down. I thought I, too, was going to go mad with all of Ricky and Share's
posts. Crazyville! But it doesn't appear that anyone wants to take on the
monitoring/counting job and we are apparently all big boys and girls and can
handle it. Or so they say.

 ---In FairfieldLife@yahoogroups.com, <authfriend@...> wrote:

 Note the phrase, "in Robin's cult," as if it were established fact that he has
a cult. He doesn't, of course. But Share didn't choose her words by accident.