I think he enjoys trolling, baiting and getting stalked.

You enjoy correcting, fighting, nitpicking and getting
people to task.

He insists that he doesn't read your posts. You insist that
you hold no grudge against him.

Again, Yin and Yang.

 --- authfriend <authfri...@yahoo.com>

 I seem to have scared the piss out of Barry by pointing out how he's been
lying about never reading my posts. Now the only way he can comment on them is
to respond to someone else's comment on a post of mine quoting me, and he has
to be careful not to mention anything else I've said. Oh, and he can't comment
on Ann's posts because he's claimed he never reads hers, either. Really kind of
limiting. ;-)

--- turquoiseb <turquoiseb@...> wrote:

 Does anyone remember my prediction, about how a certain obsessive and her
brown-nosing buddy would continue to obsess over Judy getting caught in a lie,
and as a result subject this place to dozens of their mono-topical "gotta get
even" posts?

 The fun thing is that they can't blame it on me without *revealing themselves*
to be obsessives and grudge-holders. "Bawwy" has made only one post this
"posting week," about a funny book, so they can't pretend they're responding to
his provocations. Compare and contrast to these two Robin cultists (who have
made 45...so far), still stalking their "enemies" and finding a way to turn
almost every topic into "something about Robin" so they can prosyletize about
him, all while claiming that Robin "doesn't have a cult."

 And of course there are the "obsess about Barry" posts that neither of them
seems to be able to do without at this point. They may complain about "trolls,"
but let's face it...these two bimbos are the ones who are so easily trolled.
They fall for it even when Richand and I *tell* them what we're doing. And they
like to characterize *other* people here as stupid. Go figure. :-)  :-)  :-)