On 2/15/2014 7:07 PM, Share Long wrote:
> I also want to make the point that Emily posted some definitions of
> the term psychological rape so again, I'm quite sure that no one on
> FFL thought that I coined the term.

The term "psychological rape" is frequently used in cult awareness
discussion boards to describe how some people feel when some anonymous
"therapist" tries to attack our online TMer group and tries to brainwash
us into renouncing  our religion and our spiritual practice. When they
do this, we usually send them packing with a few words just to let them
know that we see through their snake-oil scams and button-pushing - we
almost always reveal them to be impostors and cranks. It's open season
on the trolls, liars, parody posters, and button-pushers! Maybe they
should all go back to TM-Free where they belong.

WE ARE MAD AS HELL AND WE'RE NOT GOING TO TAKE IT ANYMORE!!!