On 2/16/2014 10:06 AM, jchwe...@gmail.com wrote:
Or are you serious Richard?

Seriously, I feel like I just got mind-fucked again today. It's almost to the point that the button-pushers have taken over the whole newsgroup. All we want to do is meditate twice a day, chat with a few TMers, and support some poor Hindu boys over in India. Why is that so difficult to deal with? Why do "therapists" and "cult reformers" have to troll here to tell us what to do - it's a free country, we can pray and believe in anything we want to, up to and including that people can fly and become enlightened. Go figure.