Ann, certainly ONE MRI is not going to prove anything! Replication is a big
part of the scientific belief system (-:

So let's hook up 100 people claiming to be united with God and see if their
brains all fire up in the same area.

Even then, we'd need other bunch of people to say yes, I think those 100
persons are united with God.

I think we live like little scientists, according to probablity though we like
to think that we have 100% proof. We never do. Welcome to Planet Earth!

On Monday, February 17, 2014 10:56 AM, "awoelfleba...@yahoo.com"