---In FairfieldLife@yahoogroups.com, <no_re...@yahoogroups.com> wrote:

 Nice places, I'd have either of them. But what drives me nuts is the crap
about sleeping better, being healthier and feeling protected. Or making better
decisions in life and business. It's such a load of bull. I lived in a SV home
for a summer and didn't sleep any better than usual, didn't have any bright
ideas (no more than usual anyway) It was business as usual except I had to walk
further to get to the garden.

 But I guess if they dropped the mood making crap they wouldn't be able to
cream some money off for the SV license.

 A nice house is a nice house. Plenty of natural light, space that doesn't
cramp, natural building materials - these are all things that are no-brainers
for a pleasant environment. Lots of expensive and not so expensive houses
incorporate these features so I can't see spending even more money for someone
to tell you and charge for things that are already desirable by many people.
You'll sleep better if you aren't next to a rail line and your outlook on life
might improve if you don't live in a dark hovel but do we need Vastu to tell us
this?