---In FairfieldLife@yahoogroups.com, <sharelong60@...> wrote:

 And for those who eschew vastu, there's always feng shui (-:

 Same difference.

http://fengshui.about.com/od/love/qt/perfectbedroom.htm

 On Wednesday, February 19, 2014 10:14 AM, "anartaxius@..." <anartaxius@...>
wrote:

   Yeah, but within the context of those trapped in the belief system, you've
got a good line 'Hey, I have a Vastu house. You should see the bedroom, it's
fabulous, and the headboard is perfectly aligned with true East! Complete
support of Natural Law!'

---In FairfieldLife@yahoogroups.com, <turquoiseb@...> wrote:

 You'll have to forgive me, but I find the idea of someone having better sex as
the result of buying a Maharishi Vastu house even more ludicrous than the idea
of someone actually levitating as a result of the Maharishi TM-Sidhis. But
thanks for the best laugh of the day.