The rent is too damn high!

"Who doesn't think their Internet and cable bills are too high? For years
now, I've been tracking the stories asking why we in the U.S. seem to be
perennial sufferers of a certain chronic syndrome: Bills too high, Internet
speed too slow."

Why your cable bills are so high, and what you can do:
http://www.usatoday.com/high-cable-bills/<http://www.usatoday.com/story/tech/columnist/komando/2014/02/21/high-cable-bills/5539407/>