mmmmh hot cross buns all around!...
 http://cerea.enpc.fr/en/fukushima.html but "we" should not eat too much at
night..LOL
My just tiny question to you electrified one-winged butterfly to type to and
for me
: what kind of mudra energy flow and  brain centers stimulation are crossed
finger shown at the back  not front of the shirt and by the little cute
children before
---In FairfieldLife@yahoogroups.com, <sharelong60@...> wrote:
 Just one tiny question mr. merudanda, which finger is God and which is me (-:
me and God, like fingers crossed
not star crossed lovers at all, yay!
OMG...what a doomed relationship

..from forth the fatal loins of these two foes What here shall miss, our toil
shall strive to mend..

 Oh Kali
Are the souls of a million lunatics..Just loose from the prison-house,Wrenching
trees by the roots,The stars are blotted out,..Sweeping all from the path...

barkeep, hot cross buns all around!
On Sunday, February 23, 2014 5:00 AM, merudanda <no_re...@yahoogroups.com>