Onward and upward! "The closer you are, the faster you go". Once the identity
gains universal status, the avenues for growth almost lose their singularity,
and then, things *really* begin to take off. JGD -
Sincerely,
Doctor Dumbass

---In FairfieldLife@yahoogroups.com, <no_re...@yahoogroups.com> wrote:

 "This is one of the only "personal" posts you've ever made"
 It's the second. The first was years ago when I naively described an
experience of unity consciousness here. Whereupon the Turq et.al gave me a
smacking I'll never forget. From then on I decided this is not the place for
posting anything really personal. DrDumbass has later proved me wrong, some of
his posts are amongst the most straightforward odesseys into the realm of
higher states of consciousness ever written.

 Why do I mostly post links about our Space Brothers and the how Maharishi's
predictions slowly come through ?  Because we are witnessing a tremendous shift
in world consciousness. A shift humanity has not seen for thousand and
thousands of years, one in which we are standing with both feet, one which is
unfolding before our very eyes. A transformation You, I and humanity owe to the
only living Master we ever met and whose one-pointed dedication to a better
world made possible.