C'mon Nabby, Buck - answer the question, are you and the TMO responsible for
the deaths and property destruction leading to this momentous occasion?
On Sun, 2/23/14, Michael Jackson <mjackso...@yahoo.com> wrote:

 Subject: Re: [FairfieldLife] RE: Ukraine?
 To: FairfieldLife@yahoogroups.com
 Date: Sunday, February 23, 2014, 12:38 PM

       Well, I've got a question - since Marshy's
 grand plan and the TMO's TMSP groups all over the world,
 especially the ones in the Ukraine are responsible for the
 president fleeing the country, and the opposition leader
 being released, are you also responsible for the violence
 that led to these events and are you also responsible for
 the hundreds of deaths that have occurred during the course
 of these events?

 On Sun, 2/23/14, doctordumb...@rocketmail.com