 Subject: Re: [FairfieldLife] RE: Ukraine?
 Date: Sunday, February 23, 2014, 5:28 AM

 Thanks for re-igniting this, Nablus - As the dark
 gets darker, and the light gets brighter, and stronger,
 there is no way to remain neutral, any longer, regarding
 goodwill for the world - not just sweet thoughts, but a
 moment by moment dedication to freedom, real freedom to
 love, respect, assist, aid, and inspire, all - and fucking
 fight hard for it. Nothing more worthwhile to do. We have
 been at it for a lifetime, and although our children have
 the consciousness of Brahm, we nonetheless continue out of
 dedication, and divine habit, to bring about a better world.
 Jai Guru Dev.