On 2/23/2014 3:48 PM, Michael Jackson wrote:
> and how is my assertion wild? I am going by what your Movement says
> here, nothing else.

It's wild because when the TMSP is practiced in large groups there will
be a reduced crime rate and personal violence. The Ukrainian protestors
have already started to reduce the crime rate by ejecting the corrupt
politicians. Because of the TMSP, the violence against the people has
been stopped and the protestors have prevented an all out war - that's
the ME. You just can't argue with success and it's very difficult to
prove a negative. Go figure.

"When people practice the TM-Sidhi program in groups, they create a
powerful effect of harmony and coherence that radiates into the
surrounding society. Scientific studies have found that such groups have
reduced crime rates, accident rates, and sickness rates. When open
warfare is present, such groups have even reduced fighting and war
deaths. Scientists have termed this phenomenon the Maharishi Effect."

http://www.mum.edu/default.aspx?RelId=606573