 Subject: [FairfieldLife] RE: Ukraine, Venezuela and Across the Globe: Mystical
Activism?
 To: FairfieldLife@yahoogroups.com
 Date: Tuesday, February 25, 2014, 11:42 AM

 Jesus, Huffpo will print
 any old crap. The Princeton consciousness research was
 abandoned because they couldn't show a result over the
 random background noise of world events after many years of
 trying. It only survives now through private donations.
 It's the old coin toss delusion, you get a positive
 result, say five heads in a row, and think you have found a
 non-random pattern obviously caused by the fact there was
 someone meditating in a nearby city. Do it enough times
 however and you find that it was just a blip that happens
 all the time anyway, do it enough and it ends up
 50/50.
 I wrote to
 them asking whether they had registered any unusual activity
 during the Dubrovnik peace project and a few other big
 courses I took part in around the time of 9/11 and the war
 in Iraq. They said no, but they were fascinated that there
 were other groups interested in this stuff. You can be as
 fascinated as you like but their own research disproved the
 Marshy effect and here they are joining hands!
 So I dispute
 the idea there is a lot of research behind it, the only
 other one the TMO have is the Washington study which kind of
 relies on them knowing what the crime rate was going to be
 and then saying they reduced it. A quick glance at crime
 figures for that city (and any others) reveals that crime
 rates fluctuate by that much anyway over the year. Keep
 tossing the coin and you see that the ME has done jack shit,
 how many courses have I been on that were supposedly being
 monitored but the results never got released? Plenty. Nuff
 said, this excitement over a political upheaval is more arrows drawn round
 targets.
 I'd be
 more impressed if the crime rate dropped to an unambiguous
 zero, or revolutions were carried out without petrol bombs
 and people getting shot in the head. Is it peace or
 isn't it?

 ---In FairfieldLife@yahoogroups.com,
 <no_re...@yahoogroups.com> wrote:

http://www.huffingtonpost.com/jacob-devaney/ukraine-venezuela-global-_b_4833791.html