That was a pretty long post Barry. I notice that it is about 9:00 pm where you
are so you are close to the time where you disappear from the forum until
morning. You post less while you are working. If we could all write as fast as
you, we could swamp her with material like Richard did a while back. A computer
program would be better, automatically assembling stock phrases from your
previous efforts, and others, and then posting them non stop. I am not doing
anything creative today, just shredding old documents. The shredder is not
powerful enough for a human being though.
 [text compacted version for those of you with ADD]
 Judy (stupidly) is following through and reacting to Share failing to fall for
her provocations and argue with her by "doubling down" and trying to insult and
taunt and defame her into doing so once again. If she "follows through" on her
slavish devotion to his methods, the next step will be to start to write
5,000-10,000 word diatribes against Share (not to mention the others who called
her on her obvious attempts to restart the argumentation today) to try to
"force" her (or us) into replying in the form Judy wants, which is *clearly*
the one-to-one confrontational argument mode I described earlier. And you
others out there...you *know* by now that sooner or later she'll try the same
routine on YOU, too, and try to get YOU to fall for her provocations and enter
into one of the head-to-head arguments she lives for.