Share, a smile at the start of the day!  A laugh at the end of the day!  Thank
you!

 Judy, it's pointless for you to present yourself as the upholder of truth and
accurate descriptions. Even in this thread I've seen indications that you are
far from that. Except in your own deluded mind.

And I don't believe you when you say that you are just curious about how far my
admiration of Richard extends. I think you are trolling, butting in and
muddying the waters as usual. As you did when I simply disagreed with something
Buck said about a meeting he and I both attended and you did not.

Why do you even have an interest in the difference of opinion between me and
Buck? Really, what significance is it to you? As Richard might say, I think you
got a brain problem going on!