On 3/11/2014 12:08 PM, authfri...@yahoo.com wrote:
It looks like Richard is attempting to protect Barry from the increasingly embarrassing bloopers he makes when he has one of his fits of demonizing the folks he doesn't like (i.e., his critics).

Yes, I was attempting to protect Barry because he needs a little help every once in awhile when he has one those fits of demonizing people he doesn't like; and because he is from Texas too and we were both military brats at one time; and we both liked the Rama guy that he doesn't want to talk about. But, Barry seems confused these days - he once posted that he didn't believe in "enlightenment" now he is posting that he does believe in enlightenment. Go figure.