This is actually a pretty reasonable hypothesis, as it allows for the plane to
fly, on autopilot or not, or glide some distance from the loss of contact
point, if we assume it just did not fall straight down. We have no evidence for
any scenario at the present time. Proof is in the waiting, if ever.

 On 3/11/2014 10:00 PM, doctordumbass@... mailto:doctordumbass@... wrote:
 > My bet is on the two Iranians using fake passports, one of whom was
 > carrying a suitcase.

 My bet is that the plane experienced a sudden decompression, the pilot
 tried to turn around to get back to Kuala Lumpur, but the pilots both
 blacked out because they failed to put on face masks in time. The debris
 is far out in the South China Sea somewhere. It may take as long as a
 year for anything to wash up on shore.