I know someone who had health yagyas for her cat. They didn't work either
funnily enough, I mean there isn't even a chance of a placebo type effect for a
cat when a prayer is being said in another country for it. Poor little thing,
it died not long after, but it was about 20.....

 I'm not mocking, I felt sorry for her. It was the last way she knew how to
show affection for her beloved moggie at the end of its life. Even if it didn't
fully understand, I suppose it was a nice, if a trifle pointless, gesture.

 But also rather expensive of course. Part of me seethes that there aren't laws
to protect people from scam artists like the TMO, but where would it end? There
actually is a law in the UK designed to protect people against buying something
that doesn't work, even if the person selling it isn't aware that it doesn't.
Cat yagya's would make a fun test case.

 I know a number of people who have paid thousands of dollars for yagyas of
every shape and description, especially health yagyas. When asked if the
performances were efficacious, the reply, in every instance was "I think it
helped." Judging from the really ill individuals I know who had the health
yagyas done, they didn't do shit.

 And the real measure of whether such practices work is to look to India, land
of the Veda. Obviously they don't do shit. If the yagyas worked like the magic
the Movement claims, everyone would be healthy, happy and wealthy. It is not so.