What sort of beverage leads to that sort of behavior?
On Sun, 3/16/14, salyavin808 <no_re...@yahoogroups.com> wrote:

 Subject: Re: [FairfieldLife] Students inquire about pandits during forum    FF
Ledger 3/14/14
 To: FairfieldLife@yahoogroups.com
 Date: Sunday, March 16, 2014, 9:13 AM

 Is getting nutted OK?
 sometimes I can't help myself...

 ---In FairfieldLife@yahoogroups.com, <mjackson74@...>
 wrote :

 Very cogently
 expressed!

 I'll buy you a pint next time I'm in Merrye Olde
 Englande, but it won't be Stella Artois cuz I don't
 want you to glass me.

  On Sat, 3/15/14, salyavin808 <no_re...@yahoogroups.com>
 wrote:

 Subject: Re: [FairfieldLife] Students inquire about pandits
 during forum    FF Ledger 3/14/14

 To: FairfieldLife@yahoogroups.com

 Date: Saturday, March 15, 2014, 11:06 PM

 I don't have confirmation bias about this. I

 would be more than happy to have seen any results from

 yagyas.

 I also know someone who made a miraculous

 recovery from a head injury without any help from the gods

 (no one paid for any at least). Some people do
 spontaneously

 and unexpectedly recover from health crises, it's how

 miracles work - we only see the good results and filter out

 the rest. Think Lourdes, how many hundreds of thousands of

 people go there every year? And how many get cured?
 Probably

 the same miniscule amount as get anything from

 yagyas.

 It's a coincidence if anything happens at

 all, or the gods are a particularly unpleasant bunch who

 relish in our
 suffering.