A few days ago, a caller to a radio talk show mentioned that he was a frequent
flyer.  And he has two artificial hips.
 Every airport he'd flown from his hips have set off the alarm on the screening
devices - that is every airport he's flown from *except* Kuala Lumpur - which
he'd used twice. If security is that lax we can assume terrorists are aware of
that fact.

 PS: re my YouTube query above, I've now re-set my privacy parameters but my
Favourites are still available for the world to see. (Only a problem if you've
set up your YouTube using your given name.) I wonder how many others are
unaware that their history is public. Could lead to some embarrassing
revelations.