On 3/16/2014 8:48 PM, steve.sun...@yahoo.com wrote:
You are a piece of work Judy. There can be no doubt about that. It is gratifying, though, to see your true colors shining through, or bleeding through, or something.

These two, Judy and Barry, are real pieces of work alright, Steve, providing us with endless hours of entertainment! Judy believes in the TMSP and Barry believes he once saw a guy LEVITATE up in the air. You'd think they would have a lot in common. Between them, there has to be some cognitive dissonance. I think maybe, and I'm starting to feel like, we have a couple of brain problem situations on our hands. Where is Dr. Pete when we need him?