That's a TMer for you. Tell a person that you consider them so evil that you'd
put them on your personal assassination list, and then sign the post, "Kindly."

________________________________
 From: "dhamiltony...@yahoo.com" <dhamiltony...@yahoo.com>
To: FairfieldLife@yahoogroups.com
Sent: Wednesday, March 19, 2014 11:52 PM
Subject: Re: [FairfieldLife] Re: Meditating Fairfield, Iowa  and  Unity Village
Kansas City

Spirituality, . ..stems from being initiated into TM
MJ, you bet.  More experience of the
transcendent as the unified field is the basis of spiritual progress
and transformation, call that cultivation a transcendent meditation
however you want; transcending can go by different names culturally
but it in large nature is all the same.  These people were glad to
have run in to TM as it was taught and started something for
themselves then.  Now, otherwise it is something else to wonder that you
methodically dissuade your friends from
meditating and rejoice in that.  That you actively work to sink transcendental
meditation and consciousness-based education.  That is incredibly anti-science
and
ultimately anti-spiritual.  It is shocking and diabolical.  I can
empathize with Obama now. Were I President Obama securing the nation
I'd have you straight-away on the drone list as a dangerous plotting
enemy-combatant to civil society.   I was going to suggest that may
be you could get your own meditation checked for efficacy at
transcendence.
Kindly,
-Buck in the Dome

mjackson74 writes:

Come on Buck - saying that what these folks are doing now stems from being
initiated into TM is like saying an adult man is a great lover because of all
the jerking off he did as a pimply adolescent teen.

The Unity folks actually do have programs and a feeling for, as you said, the
elderly and families with children in stark contrast to the Movement which has
always looked upon all of us as money producers - the TMO program is, if they
aren't producing money and support for us, get rid of 'em.

The difference in the two points of view should be enough to send any sensible
person away from TM and to something more meaningful. I am happy to report that
one of my old friends who has done TM since 1972 recently ceased his TM
practice because he could no longer justify doing a practice he could not in
good conscience recommend. A good deal of his change of mind and heart had to
do with the info I shared with him in the past 2 years, much of which was
gleaned here on FFL.

All glory to FFL! Jai Guru Truth and Common Sense!