 Subject: Re: [FairfieldLife] Re: No Mantra will cure willfully arrogant
stupidity
 To: FairfieldLife@yahoogroups.com mailto:FairfieldLife@yahoogroups.com
 Date: Tuesday, March 25, 2014, 4:20 PM

 Checked in to see what was going on at FFL today
 and low and behold, it's the mantra meaning
 debate!
 I've posted this before some years back but
 for me it was settled once and for all back in 1976 when I
 received my 4th "advanced technique". I was
 waiting in line to see MMY when the guy in front of me, a
 friend of mine, said "ask him the meaning, he'll
 tell you."
 MMY gave me the new variation of my mantra (it
 was now Sri Aing Namah Namah) and I quietly said "what
 is the meaning?" MMY said "Glorious Saraswati I
 bow down to you again and again. {pause} Do not
 dwell."
 At the time I was totally thrilled since I LOVED
 the idea of worshipping the goddess Saraswati. It was only
 much later that I began to think about the fact that I had
 been telling all of my students that they were meaningless
 sounds.Many years later, when the mantra tables
 were revealed, it was easy to decipher the meaning of all of
 them.