--- In FairfieldLife@yahoogroups.com, "Rory Goff" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
wrote:
<snip>

> So as we see it at this point anyhow, all of this is a part of
Brahma-
> loka, specifically in what we might call Mahar-loka, corresponding
> details of the Solar Plexus and the Full Moon Nakshatra and
Brahman
> Consciousness as it stands in itself (Brahma-Brahma-Brahma) --
<snip>

Using the terminology of the conventional lokas considered to exist
in the egg of Brahma, we have:

An unnamed loka in T.C-II (Brahma-Vishnu-Vishnu), just inside the
transcendental "skin" or just atop the denser edge of the "ring-pass-
not" of the bottom of Brahma's egg,
Bhu or Bhur-loka in C.C. (Brahma-Vishnu-Brahma),
Bhuvarloka in G.C. (Brahma-Vishnu-Shiva), and
Swarloka in U.C. (Brahma-Brahma-Vishnu) -- from these three, souls
yet return to earthly reincarnation;

Maha- or Maharloka in the onset of B.C. (Brahma-Brahma-Brahma), and
Janaloka in "ripened B.C." (Brahma-Brahma-Shiva), the complement of
Unity -- in either of these two, souls are liberated, and do not
need to return to earthly incarnation, though many do, for further
refinement in service;

Tapaloka in what we have been calling "Krishna" (Brahma-Shiva-
Vishnu), the complement of G.C., and
Sat-loka or Satya-loka in what we have been calling "Shiva" (Brahma-
Shiva-Brahma), the complement of C.C. -- from these two, there is no
return;

another unnamed loka in the complement of T.C.-II (Brahma-Shiva-
Shiva), on the transcendental skin or just below the subtlest edge
of the "ring-pass-not" of Brahma's egg, at the juncture of the gap
into Shiva's egg.

However, we may also see these 7 lokas in macrocosm as spanning the
entire range of the 27 states of consciousness from conception to
dissolution, with Bhur-loka at Conception (state 0), Bhuvarloka at
Birth (state 4), and Swargaloka-I at Transcendence-I (state 8), all
in Vishnu's egg;
Swargaloka-II at Transcendence-II (state 9), Maharloka at B.C.
(state 13), and Janaloka-II at complement of Transcendence-II,
Brahma-Shiva-Shiva (state 17), all in Brahma's egg;
and Janaloka-I at complement of Transcendence-I, Shiva-Vishnu-Vishnu
(state 18), Tapaloka at Death, Shiva-Brahma-Brahma (state 22), and
Satyaloka at Dissolution, Shiva-Shiva-Shiva (state 26), all in
Shiva's egg.

No matter how we term the lokas, from the 26th state of Dissolution
(Shiva-Shiva-Shiva, or Bliss-Bliss-Bliss, or pure Energy), we may go
to its flip-side, the 27th state, which is Conception (Vishnu-Vishnu-
Vishnu, or Love-Love-Love, or pure Matter: Solve et Coagula.

We may visualize the 27th state as 27 points of consciousness, thus:
Unity, the 12th state (Brahma-Brahma-Vishnu) appears as an
icosahedron, with twelve points and no rational center. Adding
a "solar seed" center-point gives us the 13th state, B.C., brought
on at the full fusion with one's Self or "Solar Angel": a 13-point
(Brahma-Brahma-Brahma) cuboctahedron or vector-equilibrium matrix
(one center point, 12 vertices; Aditi and the Adityas or Christ and
the Apostles) with 14 faces -- eight triangles, six squares. This
B.C. state contains in seed-form a complete key to Universal Space
(conjoined tetrahedra and octahedra), but not yet "unfolded."
Ripened B.C. (Brahma-Brahma-Shiva), the complement of Unity, is
visualizable as the 14-point, 12-face rhombic dodecahedron -- thus,
the "inverse" of U.C. and B.C., a figure-ground "destruction" and
reversal of the prior states; what was emptiness is now fullness,
and vice-versa: one turns "inside out" and "outside in."

Dissolution (26th state) involves fusing these two -- U.C. (the 12)
and ripened B.C. (the 14) together in a perfect Whole, where Self-
Other, male-female figure-ground are *both* entertained perfectly
fully in the physiology, as was mentioned earlier in discussions
here with Akasha. Adding the central I-point to this 26-point
Dissolution precipitates the 27-point Conception, at which point "I"
am equally and fully self-other, male and female simultaneously, in
the physiology.

:-)