Hi everyone, I'm a younger, older woman who lives in walkable, minus the
winter,  Fairfield, IA. However, I do drive my car twice a day to the women's
Dome, yes, the one Oprah meditated in (!) to practice the TMSP which I've been
doing twice a day, every day for almost 40 years. And yes, I do tend to talk
too much ([people often tell me to STFU), especially about health topics but
after all I have Moon in the 6th house. Waddya expect?!  Also for my health I
often use alternative methods outside of the TM collection of modalities. What
can I say? I'm curious. I've got three planets in the 9th in Gemini. Go figure!
For almost the last two years I've spent an awful lot of time participating in
a yahoo group called Fairfield Life (FFL). Also affectionately known as the
Funny Farm Lounge. People from all over the world. Lots of fascinating topics.
Allegedly lots of lurkers, hi you all. I've learned so much and had fun a lot
of the time doing so. Plus on
 FFL, I've encountered the dark side, not only of others, but also of myself.
Very healing and I'm grateful. Last but not least, I've been called a clam and
a bunch of other stuff that I don't remember. Lines on water, dontcha know (-: