Xeno, you once called me a clam. So how a clam has a bird-brain idea is one of
those mysteries I will contemplate unto my death bed!

On Wednesday, March 26, 2014 1:24 PM, "anartax...@yahoo.com"
<anartax...@yahoo.com> wrote:

But in binary form 60 is 111100, the two zeros indicate encroaching senility.
Very propitious. While in a base 4 number system I am 1021 years old. That
makes me older than Methusala, and the 21 means I am still fit to vote in the
United States, and drink beer. 'Auspicious' comes from a Latin root meaning
'divination from observing the flight of birds'. 'Auspicious' is thus a
bird-brain concept.

You are, Lawson. Enjoy it while it lasts (-:
PS In India, 60 is the really auspicious birthday, so I've heard...