Judy, from the beginning I've said that it was my interpretation which can
neither be right or wrong. Anyway, I remember the last sentence as being very
dramatic, something along the lines of: if such an idea can be supported by the
scientific method then we need to question the scientific method itself.

On Thursday, March 27, 2014 11:10 AM, "authfri...@yahoo.com"