 Well Emily, Ann was making assumptions about me and I was giving her feedback
about her assumptions about me...

 You told me to "go figure" so I was go figuring.

 On Friday, March 28, 2014 12:40 PM, "emilymaenot@..." <emilymaenot@...> wrote:

   I understand what you are saying Share, but you still "interpreted" her
"figuring" as "right and wrong."  Are you experiencing cognitive dissonance
right now - in the sense that your behavior is not in line with your beliefs?

 But Emily I was replying to what Ann wrote which was all about figuring...