turq, for me you're raising some fascinating questions: how can we discern the
development of another; and it's corollary, how can we discern the efficacy of
any self development programs that individual might be using. As each person
follows their own unfathomable karma, can we know 100% for sure that they're
not playing the role they were born to play? I think for sure lock away
killers, etc. And in our personal life, avoid those whose company we don't
enjoy. Do our best to enjoy life and help others enjoy if they want our help.
Beyond that, it's a mystery that I love. Go figure!

On Tuesday, April 1, 2014 7:02 AM, "steve.sun...@yahoo.com"