 I may (or may not) get to the rest of this post of Barry's later, but I just
can't resist highlighting this bit, because it gave me such a belly laugh:

 What have her *accomplishments* been in those 70+ years? It seems to me, based
on what she has posted here and on other forums, that they consist of living in
a tiny apartment above a garage in New Jersey

 "Above a garage" is most certainly not based on anything I have posted to FFL
or on any other forum. It's something Barry made up in his own disturbed mind.
I don't live above a garage, I live on the second floor of a two-story building
composed of 24 condo units, all one-bedroom, smallish but hardly "tiny." My
unit is at one end, the prime location in the building, with a view of the
ocean (the building is a block from the beach).

 For now, I'll simply point out that the rest of Barry's "bio" of me isn't any
more accurate than his description of my home.

 Poor Bawwy has this incessant need to make everyone else's lives seem so
mundane, so insignificant, so paltry while at the same time elevating his own
to the status of erudite globe-trotter with an independence of spirit and
outlook that would put us all to shame. Now Judy, settle back in your hovel
above that garage in stinky New Jersey and weep while you envy Bawwy for all
his great fortune and wealth and popularity as he fights off the women for his
attention. He is such a legend in his own mind.