To say that “black and white thinking is EXACTLY what the TMO engages in and
exactly how they advertise TM” is itself an expression of black and white
thinking.

From: FairfieldLife@yahoogroups.com [mailto:FairfieldLife@yahoogroups.com] On
Behalf Of Share Long
Sent: Tuesday, April 1, 2014 9:52 AM
To: FairfieldLife@yahoogroups.com
Subject: Re: [FairfieldLife] The Self Course Fairfield

Michael, now you're making a blanket and thus invalid statement! Are you saying
that everyone in the TMO engages in black and white thinking all the time?!
Even from the point of view of logic, how could that possibly be true?!

But as a counter example, how about what Rick recently posted from Hagelin
about the community? Was every sentence of that an expression of black and
white thinking?!

On Tuesday, April 1, 2014 9:44 AM, Michael Jackson <mjackso...@yahoo.com