On Monday, April 7, 2014 7:09 AM, Care2 Causes
<care2-cau...@newsletters.care2.com> wrote:

Causes

Check out the causes you care about most -- with stories from Care2's network
of bloggers and non-profit partners.

  Not Your Average Science Fair: 7 Teens Changing the World With Their Genius
Ideas
Do you remember preparing for your school’s science fair as a kid? Or maybe
you’ve recently helped your son or daughter with their science...read more

  Daily Cute: Blind Cat Goes for a Walk with His Friend
Oskar and his best friend Klaus love going for their daily walks with their
guardian. Oskar has been blind since birth due to a genetic defect, but Klaus...
read more
  There Are Too Many White People in Clinical Trials, and it’s a Bigger Problem
Than You Think
According to a recent study conducted by researchers at the University of
California, Davis, white Americans still make up the overwhelming majority of...
read more
  5 Shocking Stories of Anti-Gay Persecution in Africa
Uganda’s Anti-Homosexuality Bill appears to have sparked a renewed interest in
persecuting LGBT people across Africa, sometimes with violent...
read more
take action, now!
Air France: Stop Shipping Primates to Laboratories
signatures: 27507
created by: SUE LEE
sign now
  Monsanto and Other Ag Giants Are Wiping Out Monarchs
Monarch butterflies are disappearing from our neighborhoods and gardens. Less
than 20 years ago, an astounding 1 billion monarchs migrated to Mexico for...
read more
  Why Are Scientists Genetically Modifying Trees?
The Lorax may speak for the trees, but even he might want to stop to listen to
researchers’ new plans to genetically alter trees. What may outwardly seem...
read more
  5 Recently Solved Animal Mysteries That Prove We Know Nothing
As humans, we think we’re pretty smart. Just look at all the buildings,
technology and weapons we’ve created. Mother Nature has a way of...
read more
  Success! Badger Culls in England Will Not Expand
It’s excellent news for most of the badger population of England. Plans to roll
out the controversial badger cull pilots nationwide across...
read more    Care2 Privacy Policy

 To stop receiving this newsletter, visit:
http://www.care2.com/newsletters/unsub/126474/0/49510140/e02bd8ab

or send a blank email message to:
ng-u-126474-49510140-8652616-13227434-e3029...@australia.care2.com

Care2.com, Inc.