Lot of major work done last year to the foundations and roof of the old Library
related to drainage. Ongoing work.    http://www.mum.edu/master-plan/2013
http://www.mum.edu/master-plan/2013

 Yes, that is honest and fair. Everything is in renovation.   It happens in
time and takes money.  There is an active Board of Trustees, with planning and
process well in motion and it is well begun.  Quite a lot has been done since
Maharishi passed away and quite a lot of capital outlay made on the whole
campus in recent years.

 -Buck

 Alex writes:
  Ya know what other building was full of mold? That leaky, dilapidated,
 piece of shit, old chapel.

 punditster writes: I've been meaning to thank Alex and Petra for helping on
this project.
 It's been years since I visited the MUM campus, but judging from the
 Google Earth, I am very impressed with the physical campus thses days.
 It's just awesome what they have been able to accomplish. It sure looks
 like the TMO is alive and well from where I'm sitting. Keep up the good
 work! Go figure.

 .