 Subject: Re: [FairfieldLife] Re: Non-vastu at MUM
 To: FairfieldLife@yahoogroups.com
 Date: Thursday, April 10, 2014, 12:39 AM

       There
 is a lot of practical work going on in process.  Study the
 links to
 get a better idea for yourself as to what is going on.

 http://www.mum.edu/master-plan/planning-process
 Regardless what
 some of these apostates and nattering naybobs of negativity
 say hereMUM is not going to go away anytime
 soon,-U.S.
 Buck in the Dome
 Lot of major
 work done last year to the foundations and roof of the old
 Library related to drainage.Ongoing work.
   http://www.mum.edu/master-plan/2013
 Yes,
 that is honest and fair. Everything is in renovation.
 It happens in time and takes money.  There is an active
 Board of Trustees, with planning and  process well in
 motion and it is well begun.  Quite a lot has been done
 since Maharishi passed away and quite a lot of capital
 outlay made on the whole campus in recent
 years.-Buck
 Alex
 writes: Ya know what other
 building was full of mold? That leaky,
 dilapidated, piece of shit, old
 chapel.
 punditster
 writes:I've
 been meaning to thank Alex and Petra for helping on this
 project.

 It's been years since I visited the MUM campus, but
 judging from the

 Google Earth, I am very impressed with the physical campus
 thses days.

 It's just awesome what they have been able to
 accomplish. It sure looks

 like the TMO is alive and well from where I'm sitting.
 Keep up the good

 work! Go figure.
 ..