Rubbish, it wouldn't be the first time they'd picked something irrelevant or
vaguely samey sounding and held it up as vindication. And it was in a classroom
studying vastu, so it's pretty obvious what sort of hay they are trying to make.

  Remember all the BS the TMO co-opted about the brain working "better" when
it's facing east? It made a lot of TM brochures and broadcasts and there was a
link to the Journal of Neurophysiology which, when followed, led you to a bunch
of papers about how rats find their way about in the dark. There wasn't even
any preference among the rat brains for any particular direction. My guess is
they think people don't follow links.

 What did you think of my ideas about bipolar dawn sleep resetting? Rather good
for a breakfast post I thought....

 Salyavin, we don't know what kind of hay the TMO was trying to make with this
study (the MUMOSA guy doesn't bother to tell us). For all we know, it was
simply that Vastu principles are in accord with current scientific thinking,
nothing woo-woo about it.

 Just thinking out loud because I can't afford to read every science paper I'd
like to either, but if it is something like this then what right have the TMO
got to claim woo woo? And it doesn't even make sense if they do because you'd
have to have an east facing bedroom (and not all of them are) and it would
matter if the front door faced south even as we're talking about windows.