Reactionary forces are very busy trying to stop the inevitable but they are
doomed. They can play their game only as long as the peoples allow their show
to go on.

 I love social democracy but the world does not conform to our expectations or
hopes. I think what is being argued is that even Republicans will come to
understand the need for greater income equality through progressive taxation
but they will still have their preference for small government so America may
never be the social democracy we would like it to be.