BTW, I didn't start this discussion with Salyavin; he did. (There you go,
Barry, I just saved you an Oooooopsie.)

 Like Curtis, Salyavin tends to become intellectually dishonest when he
encounters any kind of conflict.

 If anyone wants to see why this post of Salyavin's is intellectually
dishonest, here's the post of mine he was responding to:

 Among other things, I told him explicitly that it was OK if he chose to stick
with his ignorance. IOW, there was nothing dragging him into continuing the
discussion. He's made it clear he doesn't want to be bothered informing himself
about the strongest arguments for theism. That's fine; he's welcome to just
piddle along striking down straw men left and right and giving himself medals
for doing so.

 I can't be bothered to get dragged into another yet another tedious groundhog
day with you.

 Er, no. Look, I know it's difficult for you to have your ignorance exposed
like this

 Yawn.