And Richard, I'm very grateful to be in the kama phase of life (-:
dharma, artha, kama, moksha
I think Maharishi explains dharma as that which upholds evolution.

On Wednesday, April 23, 2014 10:41 AM, Richard J. Williams
<pundits...@gmail.com> wrote:

On 4/23/2014 6:14 AM, Share Long wrote:
> Buck, it isn't everyone's dharma to be meditating more and as it says
> in the Gita, the dharma of another, though higher, brings danger.
> Better one's own dharma.

The term "dharma" in the Hindu religion, from Indo-European, "dhr",
meaning "to hold", is related to caste duty and the four stages of life.

---
is active.