The relatively high success the TMO has these days drives losers like the Turq
et.al. nuts. That's why they remain losers, not having accomplished anything
artistically or in Sadhana what remains for this sorry lot is to criticize.

 On 4/28/2014 4:37 PM, Michael Jackson wrote:
 > I love it! Don't know if it ever sold, but look at the article - the
 > property is worth 2.3 million and theses asses were asking for 16
 > million!!!

 It seems to drive you nuts when you find out how well the TMO is doing
 these days. Go figure.

 ---
protection is active.