 From: "authfriend@..." <authfriend@...>
 To: FairfieldLife@yahoogroups.com
 Sent: Friday, May 2, 2014 3:14 PM
 Subject: Re: [FairfieldLife] Re: Re-Facilitating a Future and the New TM
Movement:

   Right. You just regularly barge into such discussions, announcing that there
is no God and that anyone who believes there is is worse than a fool.

 Although I fully understand that some people get off on debating the existence
of God and things like that, *nothing bores me more* these days, and thus I
find that I rarely "go there."