On 5/2/2014 5:12 AM, TurquoiseBee wrote:
I still continue to practice a sitting meditation most days -- not TM, not mantra-based, but eyes-closed, dive-for-deep-samadhi meditation. I do it because I enjoy it, and after 20 minutes or so I feel refreshed and experience a clarity that I would possibly miss if I stopped. It's sorta like I've gone back to the first days of TM experience -- 20/20 meditation, done primarily because of its benefits in activity, not done "for itself." Although, to be honest, I often don't get in two sitting meds per day.

Another 180 - after over fifteen years of telling us that meditation is a fruitless effort with zero benefits. Go figure.

---
is active.