 From: Michael Jackson <mjackson74@...>
 To: FairfieldLife@yahoogroups.com
 Sent: Friday, May 2, 2014 5:01 PM
 Subject: Re: [FairfieldLife] Re: Re-Facilitating a Future and the New TM
Movement:

   I'd like to know how Curtis does this dive deep for samadhi meditation, I
have been doing some shikantaza meditation, but I just get vibbed with the
bliss I feel after a little while and then get up and go do something else. The
bliss starts after about one minute so its like, ok I'm here now WTF do I do?
Bliss gets tiresome after a while I find. Any guidance on that Curtis?

 I'm not Curtis, but I'll comment. I consider "bliss" almost as overrated and
overvalued as relying on subjective experience as one's standard for what
constitutes truth or reality or "providing value."

 In many spiritual traditions "bliss" is considered a TRAP, an illusory state
that many people never get past. In occult terms, its energy is associated with
the lower astral planes. Many traditions seek to "transcend bliss" and get to
something more interesting.

 I guess they don't call them 'BLISS NINNIES'  for nothing.