On 5/2/2014 11:47 AM, TurquoiseBee wrote:
turq, whoops, here we go: fully developed human is a person whose brain and body are functioning in a most healthy way where most healthy means optimally conducive to life.

Don't rely on buzzwords, Share. Define those terms. Start with "most healthy way" and continue on to "optimally conducive to life." We'll wait. And continue waiting. :-)

You first, define "spiritual". We'll wait.

---
is active.