 Ok Michael, you wanted proof, there you have it!  The ME in spades.  I did
meditate twice this week, and I think that may have pushed us over the edge.

 And hey, I am not discounting, for a second, not for a second, the beneficial
effect of Shikantaza meditation, which of course is a Japanese translation of a
Chinese term for zazen introduced by Rujing, a monk of the
 Caodong school of Zen Buddhism. In Japan, it is associated
with the Soto school.

Sōtō Zen or the Sōtō school (曹洞宗 Sōtō-shū?) is
the largest of the three traditional sects of Zen in
Japanese Buddhism (the others being Rinzai and Ōbaku). It
emphasizes Shikantaza, meditation with no objects, anchors,
or content. The meditator strives to be aware of the stream
of thoughts, allowing them to arise and pass away without
interference.

 No, I am giving equal credit to both.

 Does this call for a Pappy's Van Winkle for celebration?

 I had to look that up!

 It’s Official – Russia Completely Bans GMOs

 thank you President Putin and Prime Minister Medvedev. Jai Maharishi! Jai Raja
Fagan! Jai Maharaja! Jai Guru Deva!